We want your Input
Mailed Surveys – Results (Posted December 15, 2014)
The survey mailed after the November 12th hearing has been compiled and the Village has published the results regarding the first three elements, preferred road section, and trail/walk connectivity on this Long Road project website. The resolution of the first three elements, preferred road section, and trail/walk connectivity on the west end will be deferred until a subsequent final public input process is announced after the holidays. To view these results, please click here.
To access a PDF copy of the survey mailed out on November 17th, please click here
As a follow up to the second public meeting on November 12th, a survey will be mailed to the Long Road neighborhood residents to obtain input on the following design elements:
- Street Section Alternatives- There is a preferred Option 1 and three Alternate Sections.
- Enhanced Landscaping- This option consists of adding irrigation and landscape plantings.
- Colored Sidewalk – Adding tan color to concrete walk
- Streetscape Character- This option is to use landscape boulders rather than the bollards along the corridor.
- Trail/Walk Connectivity on West End- This consists of three options, to retain the current trail system connectivity or to supplement with one of two alternates connections.
The surveys will be mailed out the week of November 17th with responses needed back by December 1st. Please ensure that you provide your address on the survey response as one survey per household will be counted. The results will be compiled and the Village will publish them as well as the final design resolution related to the first four elements on this Long Road website. The resolution of the trail/walk connectivity on the west end will be deferred until a subsequent final public input process is announced.
Thank you to every one who participated in our community surveys! Community Priority Survey #1 was administered at the public meeting held on June 4, 2014. Community Priority Survey #2 was administered via direct mail. Both results can be downloaded here:
Your opinions are important to us. Please let us know what you think and send us a message.